Click on the picture to watch a video about Kimberly & Boosting Brain Activity!


Autism, Abuse, Addiction, Cancer, Heart Attack, and Obesity...What do these all have in common? In my Kinesiology practice, I have found a common thread woven through the lives of each individual connecting all mankind to the same root cause...


Malfunctions in our Brain & Body Chemistry! It is my proposal to you that every Ailment, Behavior, Condition, and Diagnosis is correctable!

~Kimberly Gingras HHC

Saturday, February 12, 2011

INSPIRATION


Marianne Williamson said, "We were born to make manifest the glory of our CREATOR that is within us…Not just in some of us, ALL of us. As we let our light shine, we give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fears, our presence automatically liberates others."


Every morning I begin my day by connecting to God. This is my personal sacred routine where I feel the most guided in my life. My diligence in keeping my divine appointment with Him gives me strength and courage to accomplish my mission here on earth.
"When we are in Solitude, we are in a place to connect with God." ~Kimberly Gingras HHC

No comments:

Post a Comment