Working with the Body
- Cleanse the major pathways of elimination first - such as the colon.
- Support a cleanse with plenty of little helpers, such as beneficial bacteria - many of which can naturally metabolize toxins and heavy metals.
- Make sure that important barrier systems, such as the lining of the gastrointestinal tract and the blood brain barrier, are intact beforebeginning a more aggressive cleanse, such as chelation therapy.
- Support the body with plenty of antioxidant-rich foods and botanicals.
- Listen to the body and stop or slow down when necessary.