Click on the picture to watch a video about Kimberly & Boosting Brain Activity!


Autism, Abuse, Addiction, Cancer, Heart Attack, and Obesity...What do these all have in common? In my Kinesiology practice, I have found a common thread woven through the lives of each individual connecting all mankind to the same root cause...


Malfunctions in our Brain & Body Chemistry! It is my proposal to you that every Ailment, Behavior, Condition, and Diagnosis is correctable!

~Kimberly Gingras HHC

Friday, February 18, 2011

I Am Mrs. Montana International..."HOW? - Since you live in Cali!"

I live in CA, and my husband; Cody Gingras owns land in Montana, and is a Native American tribal member of the Flathead Reservation there. So my marriage to him ties me to his roots, and allowed me to compete for the Title and Crown of Mrs. Montana International 2011!

We move a lot in the U.S., but mostly in the Western States region. I'm a native to the Western States, more so than one State in particular. Montana is one of the only States where we have solid roots of heritage, a history of geneology, and a place where we feel Cody's Father's spirit very strong. A real sense of belonging, and a feeling of being at one with nature.

I was raised in San Diego, CA and I have my own family heritage there, and return often as well. So I guess you can say I'm in one state while my heart is in the other claiming both places at once! These two places are my family's favorite places to be (At the Beach with cousins in San Diego, or at the Pow-Wow in Arlee with 'Grandpa & G.G.').

I am honored to represent Montana, and my husband's heritage. Not many know who the Salish, or Kootenai tribes are (amongst other tribes on the Flathead reservation; like the Cree, etc.) I hope to bring more awareness of their people - to others on an International level as I proclaim my platform of "Boosting B.R.A.I.N. Activity" at the same time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment