Click on the picture to watch a video about Kimberly & Boosting Brain Activity!


Autism, Abuse, Addiction, Cancer, Heart Attack, and Obesity...What do these all have in common? In my Kinesiology practice, I have found a common thread woven through the lives of each individual connecting all mankind to the same root cause...


Malfunctions in our Brain & Body Chemistry! It is my proposal to you that every Ailment, Behavior, Condition, and Diagnosis is correctable!

~Kimberly Gingras HHC

Monday, January 17, 2011

I Won!!! I am The New Mrs. Montana International 2011!!!

Please see my new blog that tracks my progress to North Carolina, and the "latest update" with my new title: Mrs. Montana International 2011!
Boosting B.R.A.I.N. Activity is my platform for this wonderful event! However, it's been my platform since Dylan was born!!!

I'm in the pursuit of completing my mission here on earth!

Read more at www.kimberlygingras.blogspot.com

For more information about the Mrs. International Pageant System, go to www.mrsinternational.com

No comments:

Post a Comment