Click on the picture to watch a video about Kimberly & Boosting Brain Activity!


Autism, Abuse, Addiction, Cancer, Heart Attack, and Obesity...What do these all have in common? In my Kinesiology practice, I have found a common thread woven through the lives of each individual connecting all mankind to the same root cause...


Malfunctions in our Brain & Body Chemistry! It is my proposal to you that every Ailment, Behavior, Condition, and Diagnosis is correctable!

~Kimberly Gingras HHC

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Movies (Mind Programming & Foods affecting America)

There are some great Movies that are sometimes hard to get a hold of:

What the Bleep Do We Know

and part two of this movie is:

What the Bleep Do We Know Down the Rabbit Hole

I use to rent these from Blockbuster, now I don't know where to get them from other than buying on line www.half.com or www.amazon.com

These movies are all about programming and our minds! Very easy to understand, and they totally shifted my perspective and awareness. I have rented these more than once either to share with others (together), or to simply view it again to see what else I could get out of the movie, and process a little more the information being taught. I like to hear or see things that interest me more than once, it makes it easier for me to apply it to my life. After watching these movies, you will understand what I mean :0)

Another one is called: Food Matters I bought mine from Mia Magistro at Whole Body Cleansing You can google it online, or go to www.bodyecologydiet.com to buy a copy. love this website, lots of easy to understand articles, video clips, etc. that will be listed on my blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment