Click on the picture to watch a video about Kimberly & Boosting Brain Activity!


Autism, Abuse, Addiction, Cancer, Heart Attack, and Obesity...What do these all have in common? In my Kinesiology practice, I have found a common thread woven through the lives of each individual connecting all mankind to the same root cause...


Malfunctions in our Brain & Body Chemistry! It is my proposal to you that every Ailment, Behavior, Condition, and Diagnosis is correctable!

~Kimberly Gingras HHC

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Letter to UT County Domestic Violence Coalition

A little over 5 years ago I was in hiding for 3 months with my 2 children after leaving my x-husband. We left with only 1 weeks worth of clothes, leaving all other belongings behind. He was abusive to me and to my daughter. I left for her, and through much therapy, and taking The Personal Development Course from Turning Point at UVU, I realized that I should have left for myself a long time ago. I had tried to leave on 3 seperate occassions over 7 years of being married to him. Everytime I returned the abuse only got worse. My daughter saved my life (my therapist told me), because I didn't love myself enough to leave, but I loved her enough to have the required courage to follow through, and seek refuge.

Today I am certified in Kinesiology, and following a program for my son (using tools and modalities learned from Kinesiology and other programs) over one and a half years time I was able to get my son re-diagnosed from Autistic to ADHD. I follow this same program in seeking wholeness for myself, and was able to heal, and battle depression. My 2 children and I were diagnosed with P.T.S.D.(Post Tramatic Stress Disorder) during that time of living in hiding.

I am re-married to the man of my dreams (Cody Gingras), and I'm experiencing peace like nothing I have ever felt before in my entire life. Despite trials I still experiece, overall Life is good, and I am currently a contestant in the Mrs. Utah America Pageant. My title right now is Mrs. Utah County. I will be competeing at the end of June for the title of Mrs Utah representing the entire State. Upon winning I will go on to compete in the nationally televised Mrs. America Pageant.

I want to reach out and share this program or formula with others (along with my story), and my focus is on those individuals who can learn from my life's experiences. I feel I have a lot of insight, and awareness to share in helping others along in their healing process.

I would like to assist your Coalition by making appearances, and speaking. I want others to see that you have Mrs. Utah's support, and that I have been there, I can relate to these victim's stories (and so can my children). It is so important for people to realize that they can take what's happened to them in their lives and see the good that came of it by allowing their trials to make them stronger! Taking the high road to make a difference in one person's life will ultimatly strengthen you to grow and become a person of empowerment!

No comments:

Post a Comment