Click on the picture to watch a video about Kimberly & Boosting Brain Activity!


Autism, Abuse, Addiction, Cancer, Heart Attack, and Obesity...What do these all have in common? In my Kinesiology practice, I have found a common thread woven through the lives of each individual connecting all mankind to the same root cause...


Malfunctions in our Brain & Body Chemistry! It is my proposal to you that every Ailment, Behavior, Condition, and Diagnosis is correctable!

~Kimberly Gingras HHC

Monday, October 7, 2013

Spotlight Interview with Personal Trainer Allison Larsen

Spotlight Interview with Allison Larsen
Certified Personal Trainer, Zone Therapist, and Reiki Master

Hosted by: Heather Backman
Certified Holistic Health Coach and Zone Therapist


Allison Larsen is a one of a kind Personal Trainer! Rarely can you find a personal trainer who not only trains you physically, but also incorporates spiritual and emotional release as part of your fitness program. Allison is unique in that she is trained and certified in many holistic modalities that serve you as a client in creating long lasting fitness goals that leave you vibrant and alive.

Allison is the owner of Star Fitness Solutions. She is an incredible mentor and trainer. I had the incredible opportunity to have her as my mentor and personal trainer. I was amazed at the tremendous value she brought me. She helped me pick affirmations that were unique to my personal health goals that helped motivate me and helped me see myself more clearly for who I was and what I was becoming. There was a time when I was struggling physically and could not reach our planned fitness routine. I was surprised at how loving and supportive she was. She met me where I was at and cheered me on in the little I could do. She is great at guiding you to listen to your body and be aware of the things that need attention as well as the things that can be pushed for further achievement.

If Allison Larsen is a personal trainer that resonates with you in helping you achieve your health and wellness goals, then contact her right away! You will fall in love with her loving spirit and unique intuition. Her program is truly life changing! I know you will be greatly blessed by having her in your life as well as true joy in accomplishing not just your physical fitness goals, but whole body health and wellness.




A Special thanks to Kimberly Gingras for Boosting Brain Activity in honoring Allison Larsen as a spotlight interview in this post! Thank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment