Click on the picture to watch a video about Kimberly & Boosting Brain Activity!


Autism, Abuse, Addiction, Cancer, Heart Attack, and Obesity...What do these all have in common? In my Kinesiology practice, I have found a common thread woven through the lives of each individual connecting all mankind to the same root cause...


Malfunctions in our Brain & Body Chemistry! It is my proposal to you that every Ailment, Behavior, Condition, and Diagnosis is correctable!

~Kimberly Gingras HHC

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

'I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development'

My Aunt Suzanne sent this to me in an email. I had to post it on my blog! This is my title through and through. I am changing the world one person at a time, and through my efforts as a mom, over the years I have gained an immense amount of experience...more like a crash course of experiences that have uncovered truths about wholeness, and what it looks like when we show up to greet the world with out it!
Beyond my training, and certification, or even practice, this is my most valued title:

I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development
and Human Relations!


Job Description:

'I have a continuing program of research, (what mother doesn't)
In the laboratory and in the field, (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (first the Lord and then the whole family)
And already have two credits (1 daughter & 1 son). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities, (any mother care to disagree?) And I often work 14 hours a day, (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers
And the rewards are more of a satisfaction rather than just money.'


I always like to say that Dylan is like my own little "science project"
He is a walking talking chemistry set...aren't we all?
-Kimberly Gingras :)

No comments:

Post a Comment